April 14, 2021
The Caliber community is growing and expanding. Players not only spend time in the game now, they also make content based on it. We can see how popular Caliber content is getting on YouTube, how new bloggers, streamers and fan communities appear.
To support talented creators, we are launching a partnership program
The program starts on April 14th, 2021, you can send your applications. At this first stage we have extremely lenient requirements for the creators.
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PARTICIPATION PRIVILEGES
- A media account to access all of Caliber. Provided to create content based on the game and run livestreams.
- The creator’s content will be published on Caliber’s official outlets: reposts, direct links, mentions and so on.
- Premium currency payments with every update.
- Participation in special events for creators and their subscribers with in-game prizes and gifts.
- An exclusive in-game emblem.
- An exclusive role on Caliber’s Discord server.
- An invitation to a closed server for direct communication with the community manager.
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- At least 1000 subscribers on the content creator’s main platform (Twitch, YouTube, other).
- Sign a Non-disclosure Agreement.
- Upload at least 1 Caliber video per week or have at least 2 livestreams after agreeing to the partnership.
- Content published on the creators’ platforms should comply with Russian Federation’s laws and comply with the 16+ age rating.
- Content that contains information that directly discriminates people based on some quality should not be published.
- Content that in some way or another encourages other people to exploit bugs or cheat should not be published.
- Spreading information received from other players and/or that which breaks the signed NDA is prohibited.
In addition, it’s very important for us that a Caliber content creator shares the values and principles that we support in our studio and our gaming community.
In Caliber, we do not condone content and communication that incite people to discriminate or directly discriminate against others based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religious beliefs, gender identity, sexuality, skill or disability.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR PARTNERSHIP TERMINATION
- By the parties’ mutual consent.
- For failing to meet the minimum Caliber content requirements by the creator.
- For failing to meet the partnership conditions at any point.
- For severe violations of the rules of conduct in the game and in the community.
- For publishing information that is covered by the NDA.
- The partnership can be terminated by 1C Game Studios without specifying a reason.
- In case the partnership is terminated, the creator loses all the benefits they received during it.
- 1C Game Studios has the right to terminate the partnership according to one of the reasons specified above by sending the partnership program member an electronic message.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION BONUSES
For each of Caliber’s big updates, the program’s members will receive Premium in-game currency, based on their popularity and the total cost of the Premium content in the update. We reserve the right to increase and decrease the size of the incentive in cases of solid growth or failing to meet content requirements, respectively.
Let’s use an example. Today, Caliber gets updated to version 1.2.14. Made available are a new operator collection and several new outfits. The total cost of the update in Premium is 15 000 Coins. In this case, a creator with 1500 subscribers on YouTube or an average online presence of 30 viewers on Twitch will receive a bonus of 3000 Coins (20% of 15 000 Coins).
CONTENT PUBLISHING IN CALIBER COMMUNITIES
By agreement with the administration, created content can be published on official Caliber outlets. These may be reviews, guides, entertainment videos, etc.
- No direct or indirect offense towards players, developers or other projects.
- It’s original content without plagiarism that does not infringe upon any copyright.
- At least 14 days have passed since you last were published on our platforms.