Updated: October 27, 2020
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1.1. Site – an Internet site located at: playcaliber.com
1.1.2. You/User – an individual, the subject of Personal Information, any user of the Game, the user and the visitor of the Site.
1.1.3. Controller of Personal Information in relation to our Site and the Games –
Registration address: 32 Kritis Street, Papachristoforou Building, 4th Floor, 3087 Limassol, Cyprus
1.1.4. Administration – authorized Site management employees acting on behalf of the Operator who organize and (or) process Personal Information, as well as determine the purposes of processing, the list of Personal Information to be processed, actions (operations) performed with Personal Information.
1.1.5. Processing of Personal Information – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with Personal Information, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Information.
1.1.6. Confidentiality of Personal Information – a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to Personal Data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of Personal Information or the presence of other legal grounds.
1.1.7. Cookies – a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open a page of the Site.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.4. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the Personal Information provided by You.
Authorized representative of 1C-777 Limited for the protection of user data:
32 Kritis Street, Papakristophorou Building, 4 Flor, 3087 Limassol, Cyprus
3.2.1. last name, first name, patronymic;
3.2.2. contact phone number;
3.2.3. e-mail address (e-mail);
3.2.4. date of birth.
3.3. The Administration protects the data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad blocks and when visiting the Site pages
• IP address;
• information from cookies;
• information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of ads);
• the model of Your device and its properties (GPU, graphics card, resolution, etc.);
• access time;
• address of the page where the ad block is located;
• referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Only part of the above data is qualified as Personal Information. Anonymous or depersonalized information that we cannot associate with Your identity does not belong to the category of Personal Information about You (Your data). Some of the data that the Administration collects is not Personal Information and does not allow us to identify You, and the collection of such data is not intended to identify the user. For example, it can be analytical data on the use of the Operator's Games, or aggregated data detailing the number or types of devices used for this purpose.
3.3.2. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site that require authorization.
3.3.3. The Administration collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, and to monitor the legality of financial payments made.
3.6. Information from our partners. In some cases, the Operator receives Your Personal Information as a data processing operator. This means that such data is controlled by our partners, and we use it only in accordance with the instructions of the partners and the requirements of current legislation. We use this data to fulfill our obligations under the End User License Agreement (EULA) and to improve the quality of the Games, as well as if the processing of this data is necessary for us to fulfill a legal obligation.
Payment partners. When You purchase in-game items, in-game currency, or a limited-term premium membership with a credit card, we may receive and process part of Your credit card number, credit card issuer information, and full billing address from our payment partners.
Advertising partners. In order to provide You with in-game items and / or in-game currency to participate in various loyalty programs, we may also receive information from our partners, such as telecommunications companies, banks, cashback services, travel agencies, etc.
Social network. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit and other social media accounts have been created to facilitate communication with our players who want to ask questions about our Games or prefer to find out news about our Games on social media. We have created specific game-related group accounts and pages on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit and other social media platforms. In addition, we collect information related to Your social media profiles to ensure that Your account or our Games are integrated with such social media websites, such as Your first and last name, username, relevant social media IDs, etc.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. The Administration may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
4.1.1. Identification of the user registered on the Site, for placing an order and (or) concluding a Game purchase and sale agreement or a End User License Agreement.
4.1.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the use of the Site, the provision of services, and the processing of requests and requests from the User.
4.1.4. Determining the User's location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Information provided by the User.
4.1.6. Creation of an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
4.1.7. Notifications of the Site User about the order status.
4.1.8. Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging the payment.
4.1.9. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
4.1.10. Providing the User with the consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Administration or on behalf of the Online Store partners.
4.1.11. Detecting, investigating and preventing violations of the Game rules and the End User License Agreement (EULA).
4.1.12. Carrying out advertising activities with the User's consent.
4.1.13. Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the Site's partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.2. The User agrees that the Administration has the right to transfer Personal Information to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site.
5.3. Personal Information may be transferred to the authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the applicable legislation.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Information, the Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of Personal Information.
5.5. The Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. The User may always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at the e-mail address email@example.com marked "Opt-out of notifications".
The User may at any time withdraw the consent to the processing of Personal Information and request the deletion of Personal Information, including by deleting the User's account on the Site and in the Game, by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal information".
The User may access its Personal Information at any time, that is, the User has the right to request free provision of (i) information about the storage of Personal Information about this User, (ii) access to Personal Information about this User, as well as (iii) a copy of the stored Personal Information about this User, by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com with the corresponding request.
The User may change the Personal Information at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5.7. Depersonalized user data collected through the Site's Internet statistics services is used to improve the quality of the Site and its content.
5.9. In order to fulfill the terms of the agreement with You and to comply with our legal obligations and interests, we may transfer your Personal Information to third parties of the following categories:
1. Payment Partners: We share with payment service partners Your email address, IP address, in-game purchase information requested by You on the Site, as well as other information that You provide to us for the purpose of making purchases and withdrawal requests.
2. Advertising partners and Advertising performance evaluation: we share Your email address, nickname, IP address, and other information that You provide to facilitate targeting, providing, and evaluating the effectiveness of online advertising on third-party services, as well as to facilitate the transfer of information that may be useful, relevant, or interesting to You, such as allowing You to earn rewards for viewing in-game ads. These individuals may act as our data processors or, in certain cases, decide for themselves how to process your information.
3. Data Storage Partners: Some of the data we collect is stored on the servers of third-party data storage services.
4. Information available to other players: Allowing other players to see Your nickname and Your game statistics within our Games is very important to improve the experience of the Game.
5. Public Information: Our Games may also have bulletin boards, forums, and / or chat rooms where users can exchange ideas and communicate with each other. When posting a message on a bulletin board in a forum or in a chat, keep in mind that this information will be available to everyone on the network; You post it at your own risk and are solely responsible for any information published by You. Your nickname and game statistics may also be available in Game recordings and other videos that the Operator or other players may create and post online. We ask that You do not include any personally identifiable information in Your nickname. To change your nickname, contact the player support service.
6. Government authorities and auditors: Some data is subject to disclosure to government authorities, such as tax and customs authorities, auditors and other competent parties, in accordance with the laws of each local jurisdiction in which we operate.
7. Contests: Our contests, competitions and tournaments ("Contests") may be organized jointly with other parties or offered by others. When You voluntarily participate in a Contest, we disclose Your data in accordance with the official Contest rules, as well as for administrative purposes and in accordance with the requirements of the law (for example, in relation to the list of winners). When You participate in a Contest, we may allow the sponsor and/or other organizations to use Your name, voice, and / or image in advertising or marketing materials, unless prohibited by applicable law.
If Personal Information is disclosed to the Operator's affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as to third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, the Operator guarantees an adequate level of protection of Personal Information, including, but not limited to, the implementation by the Operator's affiliates and subsidiaries and relevant third parties of the European Commission's standard data protection regulations.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. You shall:
6.1.1. Provide the Personal Information necessary to use the Site and / or the Game.
6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided Personal Information in the event of changes to this information.
6.2. The Administration is obliged to:
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this type of information in the existing business turnover.
6.2.4. Block the Personal Information related to the relevant user from the moment of the request or request of the user or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false Personal Information or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
7.2.2. it was received from a third party before it was received by the Administration;
7.2.3. was disclosed with the User's consent.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. OPERATOR'S DETAILS
Address: 32 Kritis Street, Papachristoforou Building, 4th Floor, 3087 Limassol, Cyprus
11.1. This Site uses a web Analytics service provided by Yandex.Metric provided by the company "YANDEX", 119021, Russia, Moscow, St. L. Tolstoy, 16 (“Yandex”).