Hello, everyone! With the release of the 0.20.2 update, a new Fearmonger Battle Pass featuring the Brazilian BOPE unit will be added to Caliber. All players at Account Level 11 or higher can participate in the Battle Pass.
There will be a feature article all about BOPE, but for now we will explain how this Battle Pass will work and what rewards can be received from it.
A Battle Pass is an in-game event comprised of four stages, each with 25 levels. Players get a reward for each level they reach. To raise their level, players will need to gain XP in battles.
The event will last for seven weeks — from 31.05.23 until 19.07.23 (before the start of the maintenance).
The Fearmonger Battle Pass is comprised of four Episodes, each divided into two Sections:
Free Section. The rewards for the free Section are available to all players at Account Level 11 or higher.
Paid Section. The rewards for the paid Section are available to all players who have purchased the Episode. All Episodes can be bought separately in the game client for 3000 Coins each.
Players can get a 10% discount by purchasing two or three episodes together. A 15% discount is applied when purchasing all four episodes together.
Each Fearmonger Battle Pass Episode consists of 25 levels. 129,500 XP is needed to complete one Episode. Active Premium increases Battle Pass XP gained by 30%.
The main rewards for each paid Battle Pass episode are the operators from the BOPE Collection. By reaching Level 25 in each episode, players obtain an operator with all of their respective Customization elements: Emotes, Executions and Camo.
The new Customization Elements will remain exclusive to the Battle Pass for three months after the event ends. They cannot be obtained by any other means.
Many valuable rewards are awaiting players in the paid Section of the Battle Pass: new operators, exclusive Customization elements, new Epic Outfits, Coins, Credits, and much more.
Just like before, after purchasing any of the Episodes, you will also get one part of an Epic Outfit. Purchasing two corresponding Battle Pass Episodes together grants you one of the complete Epic Outfits to use right away. You won’t have to earn any XP to unlock it.
There will be two unlockable Epic Outfits in total:
1. The Pazur Epic Outfit from the GROM Collection for Marksman Sztylet. Its parts are obtained in the following Episodes: Retribution (Assault) and Justice (Marksman).
2. The Lotus Epic Outfit from the Nesher Collection for Support Hagana. Its parts are obtained in the following Episodes: Order (Support) and Redemption (Medic).
If you obtain only one part of the Epic Outfit, it will be automatically converted into 450 Fragments after the event ends.
Each Episode awards you different Containers. Some of them contain previously released Customization elements, while some contain the new ones. The Containers are duplicate-proof: you will only gain the items for operators who don’t have them yet.
Depending on the Episode, you will obtain items that correspond to a particular operator class from the Containers. For example, the Containers obtained from the Order Episode will grant items for the Support class. The only exception to this rule are the Camo Containers.
All Containers have a varying amount of items, with some of the items being free and some costing Coins to unlock.
1. A Container with the Harvest Execution for a corresponding class of operators. Four slots: two free slots, two to be purchased with Coins.
2. A Container with the Flanking Emote for a corresponding class of operators. Four slots: two free slots, two to be purchased with Coins.
3. A Container with Camo for a random collection: Rags, Slime, River Pebbles, and Selva. Four slots: two free slots, two to be purchased with Coins.
4. A Container with Emotes for a random operator of a corresponding class. Three slots: two free slots, the third to be purchased with Coins.
5. A Container with Executions for a random operator of a corresponding class. Two slots: one free slot, the second one to be purchased with Coins.
The Customization elements for the BOPE operators cannot be obtained from these Containers, as they are awarded upon completion of a corresponding Episode.
The free part of the Battle Pass offers a plethora of rewards as well, including the new Favelas HQ Background, the new Kong Emote, XP boosters, Premium, Credits, Coins and other rewards.
The last level of each Episode contains a part of the Favelas HQ Background. Complete all four Episodes to earn this HQ Background for your account.
If you obtain only 1-3 parts of the HQ Background, they will automatically be converted into Fragments after the event ends. One part equals 340 Fragments.
1. A Container with the Kong Emote for a corresponding class of operators. Four slots: two free slots, two to be purchased with Coins.
2. A Container with Camo for a random collection: Rags, Slime, River Pebbles, and Selva. Four slots: two free slots, two to be purchased with Coins.
3. A Container with Emotes for a random operator of a corresponding class. Three slots: two free slots, the third to be purchased with Coins.
4. A Container with Executions for a random operator of a corresponding class. Two slots: one free slot, the second one to be purchased with Coins.
How is the XP required for Episode progression awarded?
The gauge is filled with XP equal to basic XP granted for participating in battles.
If you have active Premium, you’ll get an additional +30% XP bonus for your Battle Pass XP gauge.
So, if you earn 1000 basic XP (base XP gained after the battle without Premium and other boosters applied), your Battle Pass XP gauge will also be filled by 1000 points. If you have an active Premium, you can earn 30% more Battle Pass XP.
Can levels be bought?
Yes. You can buy the required amount of levels. This can be done by opening a Battle Pass Episode window in the game client and clicking on the level gauge. A Purchase Level button will appear to the right of the artwork depicting the rewards’ content.
The price of levels is proportional to the amount of XP needed for the next level. Exchange rate: 1 Coin for 7 Battle Pass XP.
That means that you can buy a level even if you have already gained some XP towards the next level.